My teeth are kind of small. They have gaps between them and they are short. What can be done to make them larger? Will porcelain veneers work for me?
Yes, porcelain veneers could be the ideal solution for you. It can make your teeth larger and wider, and no one will be able to tell you’ve had anything done to your teeth. While you’re at it, you can brighten the color and make them sparkle.
If you just want to fill in the gaps between the teeth, though, direct tooth bonding could be the best solution. Many dentists don’t like to do direct bonding because it has to be done freehand. But Dr. Rothwell is very artistic and enjoys this direct work. There are two nice things about direct bonding. One, it can often be done in one visit instead of two. Second, it is very conservative. Instead of having to shave your tooth a little and cover the whole tooth, composite is just added to the sides of the teeth to make them wider.
For more information about porcelain veneers, please click here.
For more information about tooth bonding, please click here.
- Can you tell me what the best way is to whiten your teeth?
- I hear a lot about Lumineers. Are there any disadvantages to Lumineers?
- How long do porcelain veneers last? Will they stay shiny and white?
- What is Zoom tooth whitening? I’ve heard a lot about that.
- My two front teeth are okay, but on the sides I have two crooked teeth. Will veneers be the best for me?