What do you recommend for crooked teeth?
My name is Andrea and for as long as I can remember my two teeth on the side are crooked and the front teeth are okay. Do you think porcelain veneers are the right choice for me?
Yes, porcelain veneers would probably work great for you. We couldn’t tell for sure without seeing you, but generally, if you have crooked teeth, we shave back any part of your teeth that are sticking out and then cover it with a porcelain veneer to make it look perfectly straight.
And you may not need to have more than those two teeth treated, depending on what the others look like. If you wanted a brighter smile, you could do tooth whitening, and then maybe just cover the two crooked teeth.
Here are some other questions people have asked:
- Porcelain veneers are really thin, and I wonder how strong they are. How long do porcelain veneers last?
- What is the best way to whiten your teeth?
- My teeth are too small. They have gaps between them and are kind of short. Will porcelain veneers fix this? I hear a lot about Lumineers. Are there any disadvantages to Lumineers?
- I’ve heard about Zoom tooth whitening. What is that?
- My two front teeth are fine but I have two crooked teeth on the sides. Will veneers be the best for me?